| Ancient Orchid City Ruins|
|Region||St. Ancestral Mountain Range|
Manhua Variant: Name is changed to "Radiance City."
Ancient ruins found about five to six days away from Glory City, in the St. Ancestral Mountain Range. The whole ruins cover a radius of a hundred miles and are mostly over grown with a dense woods. Only bronze and silver rank demon beasts are suppose to be located inside the ruins.
In the ruins the buildings are round, but the whole city is square, and a large lotus mural was found. Because lotus murals were popular at the later period of the Sacred Empire, Nie Li places the ruins in that era.
Parts of the ruins:
- Commoner houses - majority of the city, small and compact
- Noble families - large homes with courtyards
- City Lord Mansion - central area of the city, safest and well guarded
- Military training ground - where the soldiers trained, placed on the central axis of the city (Manhua Variant: The Military training ground is called a school yard instead.)
- Stone fort - made of black marble, a disaster refuge
- Trap area - next to fort, protect the for from monsters
- Underground palace - previously unknown, found by Nie Li when he read the words at the base of a ruined statue, maze-like complicated structure, the tomb of the Sacred Empire’s Emperor Kong Ming